Town Applications and Forms
(all links open in a new window)
Return these forms to the Town Offices
- Absentee ballots
- Complaint Form (Town of Wentworth)
Use this form to submit a complaint to the Town of Wentworth.
- Dog Control Law (Town of Wentworth)
Dog control guidelines. Also see the Local Regulations page for more information.
- Dog License (Town of Wentworth)
All dogs four (4) months or older must be licensed in NH. See the Local Regulations page for more information.
- Driveway Permit (Town of Wentworth)
Use this form when adding, changing, or paving/repaving and existing driveway.
- Employment Application (Town of Wentworth)
- Event Application (Town of Wentworth) (revised 03/2016)
Used to reserve the use of public property.
- Welfare Guidelines & Application Form
Guidelines for general welfare assistance from the Town of Wentworth.
Application for general welfare assistance from the Town of Wentworth.
- Wetlands Permit Application Form
For those operating in or near wetland or waterways a Wetlands Permit Application Form must be filed with the Town Clerk must be completed before beginning work. Under RSA: 483-A fines can be assessed for non-compliance.
Note that the Wetlands Permit Application replaces the Expedited Review Minimum Impact, Standard Review Minimum Impact and Standard Review Minor or Major Impact forms.
- The NH DRA Property Appraisal Web page provides forms and instructions on a variety of topics relating to property appraisals. This Web page includes forms that cover the following topics (this is not a complete list):
- Current use informational booklet and form
Booklet describing current use:
- Exemptions and credits
- Low and moderate tax relief program
- Property abatements and appeals
- Timber rules
Intent to Cut forms may be picked up at the Town Offices or may be downloaded from the DRA website:
Other General forms and information can be found on the Department of Revenue site: NH Department of Revenue Administration (DRA) - Property Appraisal such as:
Residents can download/print these forms and return them to the Wentworth Town Offices.
- Assessment review guidelines
- Other educational material