- 11/23: Added new Town Officials page
- 11/18: Posted upcoming library closure
- 11/15: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 11/15: Reminder that the tax bills are due December 10th posted to the Notices section..
- 11/15: Added a list of roads to the Tax Maps page.
- 11/10: Posted definition of the types of Selectmen's meetings.
- 11/6: Posted notice about properties for sale by the Town of Wentworth.
- 11/6: Posted notice about the upcoming transfer station closure on November 12.
- 10/30: Posted copy of e-mail from Mark Richardson, NHDOT, about the Wentworth Common Bridge
- 10/30: Posted notice about the library's telescope available for loan
- 10/17: NHDOT Condition and Rating report posted to the Ongoing Town Projects page.
- 10/02: Event Application updated
- 10/02: Posted notice about bids to perform repairs to the old Post Office/Doll House
- 9/18: Moved the Wentworth Common Bridge information to the Ongoing Town Projects page
- 9/15: Posted notice about the Selectmen's Office hours on Tuesdays changing
- 9/13: Posted notice about the public computer at the Town Offices
- 9/6: School Board minutes updated
- 8/17: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 6/1: Bandstand painting notice posted
- 4/27: Frequently Asked Questions page updated to reflect the new Tax Maps page.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
Upcoming Library Closure
The library will be closed Wednesday, November 26.
Posted Tue., Nov. 18, 04:43 PM
Second Tax Payment Due
The second tax bills have been mailed out and are due December 10th.
Posted Sat., Nov. 15, 06:39 PM
Types of Selectmen's Meetings
- Business Meeting
- Held every other Tuesday, this type of meeting covers things like: guest speakers, payroll, privilege of the floor, residents who wish to speak to the Board about a specific topic, and signing documents.
- Working Meeting
- Held every other Tuesday, the purpose of this meeting is to work on things like: budget meetings, policy review, or another task that does not take public input. If no working meeting is needed, there may not be a meeting that Tuesday. The announcement of this meeting will be made at the prior business meeting.
Posted Mon., Nov. 10, 06:48 PM
November 10th Selectmen's Meeting Rescheduled
The Selectmen's meeting scheduled for November 10 at 6 pm has been rescheduled for 3 p.m.
Posted Thu., Nov. 06, 07:40 PM
Wentworth Town-Owned Properties For Sale
The Town of Wentworth is offering the following properties for sale:
- M/L 01-01-06, Cape Moonshine Road, .970 acres
- M/L 10-05-03, Rowentown Road, 5.25 acres
- M/L 10-05-06, Rowentown Road, 5.25 acres
Download the flyer for additional information.
Sealed bids must be received by the Town no later than Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Posted Thu., Nov. 06, 07:30 PM
Transfer Station Closed November 12
The Transfer Station will be closed Wednesday, November 12.
Posted Thu., Nov. 06, 05:35 AM
Wentworth Common Bridge
Read the new e-mail from Mark Richardson, NHDOT, about the status of the Wentworth Common Bridge.
Download the e-mail
Posted Thu., Oct. 30, 08:13 PM
New Telescope at the Library
The library now has a telescope that patrons can borrow. The telescope can be borrowed for up to one week.
Posted Thu., Oct. 30, 06:56 PM
Wentworth Common Bridge
Here is the 2014 NHDOT Condition and Rating report on the Wentworth Common Bridge
A copy has been posted to the Ongoing Town Projects page.
Download the report
Posted Fri., Oct. 17, 08:18 PM
New Selectmen's Office Hours
Starting September 22, 2014, the Selectmen’s office hours will change on Tuesday to 1 pm – 5 pm. (was 9 am – 1 pm)
Posted Mon., Sep. 15, 04:41 PM
The Town Offices now offer a computer for public use available in the lobby for viewing assessing information and the Town website.
Note that there is not a printer connected to this computer. There will be one in the future.
Updated Mon., Sep. 15, 04:36 PM
Posted Sat., Sep. 13, 06:01 PM
The Town is seeking volunteers to assist in the repainting of the Town Common Bandstand. Paul Ducharme has generously offered to assist with this undertaking, but will need some help. All materials will be supplied, if interested please contact Paul at 986-2604.
Posted Sun., Jun. 01, 08:23 PM