- 6/9: Upcoming closures and meeting cancellations posted in the Notices section.
- 6/9: School Board minutes updated
- 6/9: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 6/9: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 5/18: Posted information about CodeRED, the reverse-911 emergency contact system to the Police Department page.
- 5/18: Posted the Dufour Bridge schedule posted to the new Ongoing Town Projects page.
- 5/3: List of 2013 Town Officials posted
- 5/3: National Grid herbicide spraying notice posted
- 5/3: 2013 Legion Speedway schedule posted
- 5/3: 2013 Hazardous waste schedule posted
- 4/21: Posted the letter of condolence to the City of Boston (see Notices section)
- 11/25: Frequently Asked Questions page updated.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
The Selectmen's Office will be closed July 2, 2013 through July 4, 2013.
There will not be a Selectmen's meeting on Tuesday, July 2, 2013.
Posted Sun., Jun. 09, 09:15 AM
Police Department Updates
These items were just updated on the Police Department page:
- Information about CodeRED, the reverse-911 emergency contact system
- Flier about 911 addressing
- Q & A for NH resident pistol permits
Posted Sat., May. 18, 06:48 PM
Ongoing Town Projects
This new Ongoing Town Projects page will feature construction project schedules and town construction projects currently eligible for bid.
The following was just posted to this page:
- Construction schedule for the Evans Bridge project
- Constructon schedule for the Dufour Road Bridge project
- Town projects available for bid by May 21
Posted Sat., May. 18, 06:21 PM
National Grid Herbicide Spraying Notice
National Grid will be spraying herbicides on rights-of-way during the months of June through October 15.
Please see the attached notification for additional information.
Posted Fri., May. 03, 11:25 PM
Transfer Station Summer Hours
The Transfer Station is now on the following summer hours:
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Posted Fri., May. 03, 09:29 PM
Legion Speedway 2013 Race Track Schedule
The Legion Speedway has posted their 2013 schedule. A copy of the schedule is posted below.
Posted Fri., May. 03, 09:31 PM
The Wentworth Board of Selectmen wish to convey their deep sorrow at the violence and senseless loss of life at the recent Boston Marathon. Read the full letter here.
Boston_Condolences.pdf 930 KB
Posted Sun., Apr. 21, 07:07 PM
Property For Sale
- 86 Buffalo Road (.89 ac.)
- 119 Frescoln Road (5.1 ac. )
- Rowentown Road (5 ac)
- Vlk Mountan Road (33.65 ac)
For more information please contact:
7 Atwell Hill
Wentworth, NH 03282
Updated Sat., Mar. 02, 08:27 AM
Posted Wed., Aug. 08, 09:11 PM