- 9/18: Moved the Wentworth Common Bridge information to the Ongoing Town Projects page
- 9/15: Updated notice about the public computer at the Town Offices
- 9/15: Posted notice about the Selectmen's Office hours on Tuesdays changing
- 9/13: Posted notice about the public computer at the Town Offices
- 9/6: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 9/6: School Board minutes updated
- 8/22: Upcoming library notices posted at left
- 8/17: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 8/2: Updated Fire Dept. emergency contact information
- 8/2: Event Application updated
- 8/2: 2014 Town Meeting minutes posted
- 7/29: Added notice upcoming library closures and new Monday hours
- 6/1: National Grid herbicide notice posted
- 6/1: Bandstand painting notice posted
- 5/25: Added notice about the sale of 119 Frescoln Road
- 4/27: Frequently Asked Questions page updated to reflect the new Tax Maps page.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
New Selectmen's Office Hours
Starting September 22, 2014, the Selectmen’s office hours will change on Tuesday to 1 pm – 5 pm. (was 9 am – 1 pm)
Posted Mon., Sep. 15, 04:41 PM
The Town Offices now offer a computer for public use available in the lobby for viewing assessing information and the Town website.
Note that there is not a printer connected to this computer. There will be one in the future.
Updated Mon., Sep. 15, 04:36 PM
Posted Sat., Sep. 13, 06:01 PM
Notice of Sale of Town Owned Property
Selectmen will be accepting sealed bids for the purchase of the following Town-owned property located at:
315 Rowentown Road
Buyer to pay all associated costs related to transfer and obtaining clear title.
Sealed bids must be received by the Selectmen’s office at 7 Atwell Hill Road, Wentworth, NH 03282 in person during regular business hours or mailed to P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282 no later than 6:00 p.m., September 30, 2014. Envelopes MUST have the map/lot number on the outside of the envelope, one bid per envelope. Bids to be opened Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 6:15 p.m., during the Selectmen's Meeting.
Posted Tue., Sep. 09, 04:58 PM
National Grid Herbacide Spraying Notice
National Grid will be spraying herbacides on rights-of-way starting June 16, 2014 through October 15.
The map showing the area and associated literature is available at the Town Offices.
Notification coupons are also available at the Town Office
Posted Sun., Jun. 01, 08:28 PM
The Town is seeking volunteers to assist in the repainting of the Town Common Bandstand. Paul Ducharme has generously offered to assist with this undertaking, but will need some help. All materials will be supplied, if interested please contact Paul at 986-2604.
Posted Sun., Jun. 01, 08:23 PM
Residential Use of the Wentworth Transfer Station
Effective May 13, 2014, residents may not pick through, sort, or remove any items from the following areas:
- Metal collection container
- C & D container
- Electronics, tire disposal area
The only area residents may sort through and remove items is the swap table.
In addition, the Transfer Station attendant is the only one who shall operate the trash compactor.
Download the notice
Posted Sun., May. 25, 07:47 PM