- 5/27: New page dedicated to the Friends of Wentworth Parks and Recreation posted.
- 5/27: Notice about the Historical Society Museum posted.
- 5/27: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 5/25: Added notice about Story Hour on haitus until the fall
- 5/25: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 5/25: Added Market Day notice
- 5/25: Frequently Asked Questions page updated to contain downloadable statistical information about Wentworth.
- 5/18: Posted notice about the Town Clerk's/Tax Collector's office
- 5/14: Book club selection updated
- 5/4: Added statistical information about Wentworth to the Frequently Asked Questions page
- 4/20: Added notice the changing Post Office hours
- 4/18: Added notice about the Market Day Duck Races
- 3/19: Added 2015 Legion Speedway schedule to the Notices section
- 3/19: Added request for volunteer to the Notices section
- 3/12: Posted Road Weight limit in the Notices section
- 1/10: Village Bridge Steering Committee minutes updated
- 9/6: School Board minutes updated
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
Historical Society Museum
The Historical Society Museum is open every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm from the Saturday before Memorial Day to the Saturday before Labor Day.
In preparation for the upcoming 250th anniversary of Wentworth we are sprucing up the inside and outside of the museum. Stop in this summer!
Posted Wed., May. 27, 07:24 PM
Town Clerk and Tax Collector's Office
On Tuesday, June 2, the Town Clerk/Tax Collector's office will be open from 9 to 2 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. instead of the normal 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Updated Wed., May. 27, 07:12 PM
Posted Mon., May. 18, 07:49 PM
Library Story Hour
Webster Memorial Library's Story Hour is on haitus until the fall.
Posted Mon., May. 25, 10:01 AM
Market Day Announcement
Market Day has been an ongoing event held the first Saturday in August for 39 years. This is the Historical Society's only fund raiser.
Wentworth Parks and Recreation is bringing the DUCK RACE back this year! The Fire Department will be bringing you games and food.
Join us in the town common, 9:00 - 4:00 for: live music, prizes, face painting, spinning, games, crafts, great food, and much more.
Vendors wanted! Reserve a table by calling Martha at 764-5256 or .
Posted Mon., May. 25, 09:46 AM
Book Club Selection
The book for the June 8th book group is The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman.
Copies are available at the library. (Note that no one has to purchase the book; copies are available at the library through inter-library loan.)
The book club meets the second Monday of the month at 6 p.m.; see the Event Calendar for details.
Posted Thu., May. 14, 08:39 PM
Post Office Hours Changing
The Wentworth Post Office hours are changing effective May 16.
The new hours are: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Saturday will remain the same, 7:15 to noon.
Posted Mon., Apr. 20, 07:05 PM
Market Day Duck Races
The Friends of Wentworth Parks and Recreation is bringing back the Market Day Duck Races and is asking for support from local businesses or individuals to supply gift cards, products, and other merchandise to award the winners of the race.
Any size donation is greatly appreciated.
Contact Jen Meade at 603-764-9894, via e-mail at email@example.com, or via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FriendsoftheWentworthParksandRecreation more information.
Posted Sat., Apr. 18, 08:44 PM
Legion Speedway 2015 Race Track Schedule
The Legion Speedway has posted their 2015 schedule. A copy of the schedule is posted below.
Posted Thu., Mar. 19, 08:07 PM
The Town of Wentworth is seeking a volunteer to be the district representative to the Pemi-Baker Solid Waste District.
If interested, contact the Town Clerk at 603-764-5244, the Selectmen's office at 603-764-995, or any Selectman.
Posted Thu., Mar. 19, 07:51 PM
Road Weight Limits
All town roads with the exception of Buffalo Road are closed to traffic over 6 tons, at the direction of the Road Agent and Selectmen.
Posted Thu., Mar. 12, 07:20 PM