- 2/17: Selectmen's Office Updates notice to the left updated
- 2/17: Posted a sample Town Meeting ballot in the Town Meeting section at the left
- 2/15: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 2/15: Posted the Hazard Mitigation Plan to the Emergency Services page
- 2/15: Added notice about the upcoming Supervisors of the Checklist meeting in the Town Meeting section to the left
- 1/27: Added notice about the Selectmen's budget hearing meeting
- 1/18: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 1/10: Village Bridge Steering Committee minutes updated
- 1/10: Posted list of the open positions for the March Town Meeting in the Notices section.
- 1/8: Added the notice about the Steering Committee meeting on January 11.
- 1/5: Safety Manual added to the Highway Department page
- 12/1: Added new Village Bridge page dedicated to the Village Bridge project.
- 12/1: Added the snow removal notice
- 12/1: Added the overnight parking notice
- 9/6: School Board minutes updated
- 4/27: Frequently Asked Questions page updated to reflect the new Tax Maps page.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
Selectmen's Office Updates
February 19 to March 6 - Selectmen's Office will be closed.
February 24 - No Selectmen's meeting Selectmen's meeting at 6 p.m. (usual time)
March 3 - Selectmen's meeting at 6 p.m. (usual time)
Updated Wed., Feb. 18, 10:16 PM
Posted Tue., Feb. 17, 07:03 PM
Supervisors of the Checklist Meeting
The Supervisors of the Checklist will meet Saturday, February 28, 2015 from 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Wentworth Town Offices. The purpose of the meeting is register new voters and to update and make corrections to the Checklist. This will be the last time to register to vote before the Wentworth School District Meeting.
Supervisors of the Checklist
- Paula K. Davis
- Deborah L. Vlk
- Douglas G. Campbell
Posted Sun., Feb. 15, 11:29 PM
Town Meeting Information
- January 21 - January 30, 2015 - Filing period for town and school offices
- On January 21 - 29 registration is available at the Wentworth Town Offices during regular office hours.
- On January 30, registration is available at the Wentworth Town Offices between 3 pm and 5 pm.
- February 28, 2015
- Supervisors of the Checklist meeting
- 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Wentworth Town Offices
- Residents are encouraged to register to vote or make corrections to the checklist. This will be the last time to register to vote before the Wentworth School District meeting.
- March 10, 2015 - Town Meeting Day
Town and school election
- Polls open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Town Meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Updated Tue., Feb. 17, 07:18 PM
Posted Sat., Jan. 10, 07:55 PM
It shall be unlawful to park any vehicle on either side of any street or Municipal Parking lot in the Town of Wentworth between the hours of 12:00 Midnight and 6:00 AM, between November 1 and May 1 of any year.
Posted Mon., Dec. 01, 09:28 PM
Reminder About Snow Removal
No person shall park any vehicle on a public way or sidewalk within the Town of Wentworth in such a way as to hinder the removal of snow from the streets of Wentworth by the Town of Wentworth or the State of New Hampshire.
Posted Mon., Dec. 01, 08:28 PM