Please note that some events in the calendar were added months in advance. Attendees are strongly encouraged to call the sponsoring organization to confirm the day and time.
In 2016, the Town of Wentworth will celebrate its 250th anniversary and we are pleased to announce monthly events to celebrate.
All events are listed on the Town of Wentworth's event calendar with a in front of it to distinguish them from other events.
Also refer to the Wentworth 250 page for additional details.
Posted Thu., Dec. 31, 10:39 AM
- 11/29: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 11/20: Updated Thanksgiving closures
- 11/18: Added November and December library news
- 11/2: Posted Election Day reminders
- 10/10: Added the notice about Wentworth's 250th birthday celebration
- 9/18: Added the Septemberfest event schedule to the notices section and the event calendar.
- 9/5: Added notice describing the upcoming Town Clerk/Tax Collector office closures.
- 9/5: Added a copy of Wentworth's 2016 Cyclical Revaluation results to the Property Tax page.
- 9/5: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 7/18: Added a new police report request form to the Police Department page.
- 7/4: School Board minutes updated
- 6/27: Added notice about the transfer station requiring a sticker starting July 1
- 4/17: Added Trustees of the Trust Fund page plus recent minutes.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
P.O. Box 2
7 Atwell Hill Road
Wentworth, NH 03282-0002
(near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A)
There is a computer for public use available in the lobby for viewing assessing information and the town website. Note that there is not a printer connected to this computer. There will be one in the future.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Deborah Ziemba, Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Town Clerk/Tax Collector Assistant
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thanksgiving 2016 Closures
The Town Clerk/Tax Collector's office will be closing at 12 pm on Wednesday, November 23 and will be closed Thanksgiving day.
The Selectmen's office will be closed on Wednesday, November 23 and will be closed Thanksgiving day.
The library will be closed on Wednesday, November 23 and Thanksgiving day on Thursday, November 24.
Updated Sun., Nov. 20, 04:32 PM
Posted Fri., Nov. 18, 01:47 PM
November & December 2016 Library News
There will be a special Thanksgiving story time on Monday, November 21 at 10 am.
The next adult book group will meet Monday, December 12 at 6 pm. The book to be discussed is Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver. Copies are available at the library.
The library will be closed on Wednesday, November 23rd.
Posted Fri., Nov. 18, 01:38 PM
Transfer Station Stickers Required July 1
Beginning July 1st, the town is requiring all those using the transfer station to have a transfer station sticker. The stickers can be obtained from the attendant, by providing proof of residency. (Wentworth vehicle registration, utility bill, mail addressed to your address etc.)
Note that the stickers can no longer be obtained from the Town Clerk.
Posted Mon., Jun. 27, 09:43 PM
The Town is seeking to fill 2 open positions on the Conservation Committee. This is a great opportunity to do conservation work in your community! For information regarding Conservation Committee works, please go to the NH Association of Conservation Commissions NH Conservation Committee website at: http://www.nhacc.org. Wentworth residents that are interested, please contact the Selectmen’s office.
Posted Sun., Apr. 17, 08:29 PM
Verified as still open Fri., Aug. 05, 05:03 PM