Please note that some events in the calendar were added months in advance. Attendees are strongly encouraged to call the sponsoring organization to confirm the day and time.
- 4/26: Selectboard meeting change of date notice posted in the notices section on the home page.
- 4/26: Town meeting minutes and election results posted to the Town Meeting page..
- 4/19: Moved the 2017 town meeting information to the Town Meeting page
- 4/19: Added May library book club information to the notices section
- 4/5: School Board minutes updated
- 3/16: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 3/2: Updated the transfer station fee schedule and list of accepted items on the Trash/Recycling page.
- 2/27: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 2/27: Trustees of the Trust Fund minutes updated.
- 2/27: Added the dates for this year's hazardous waste collections to the Trash/Recycling page.
- 2/18: Updated the Historical Society page with Boston Post Cane information and some historical photos.
- 2/18: Updated the Wentworth 250 page with a summary of last year's events and photos from the tour through Wentworth's history.
- 12/22: Added annual parking and snow reminder notices to the ongoing notices section below.
- 12/11: Added notice about the old town hall closure
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
P.O. Box 2
7 Atwell Hill Road
Wentworth, NH 03282-0002
(near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A)
There is a computer for public use available in the lobby for viewing assessing information and the town website. Note that there is not a printer connected to this computer. There will be one in the future.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Town Clerk/Tax Collector Assistant
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Selectmen's Meeting Date Change
Effective April 26, 2017 all Selectmen’s business & working meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm until further notice.
The Selectboard is sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused due to the last-minute meeting cancellations. As we all know this is a busy time of year for all.
Next business/working meeting will be on Wednesday, May 3 at 6:00 pm. We hope to see you there.
If you need to be on the agenda to discuss things with the Selectboard, please call the office to schedule.
Posted Wed., Apr. 26, 05:59 PM
Webster Memorial Library May 2017 Book Club
The May book group selection is Secrets of a Charmed Life by Susan Meissner. The group will meet May 8th at 6 and copies are available at the library.
Posted Wed., Apr. 19, 05:00 PM
Other notices from the police department are listed on the Wentworth Police Department's blog at http://wentworth-nh-police.blogspot.com.
Old Town Hall Closure
Per the order of the Selectmen and Fire Chief, as of December 11, 2016, the old town hall will be closed until further notice.
Posted Fri., Nov. 18, 01:47 PM
New Square Dancing Location
Square Dancing that was previously held at the old town hall is currently being held at the Wentworth Elementary School. Same time, same night, just different location!
Posted Thu., Jan. 12, 07:53 PM
Reminder About Snow Removal
No person shall park any vehicle on a public way or sidewalk within the Town of Wentworth in such a way as to hinder the removal of snow from the streets of Wentworth by the Town of Wentworth or the State of New Hampshire.
Posted Thu., Dec. 22, 07:50 PM
It shall be unlawful to park any vehicle on either side of any street or municipal parking lot in the Town of Wentworth between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 6:00 am, between November 1 and May 1 of any year.
Posted Thu., Dec. 22, 07:49 PM