- 8/20: Updated Selectmen's office closure dates to 8/20 to 8/27.
- 8/17: Posted notice about upcoming hazardous waste collections in the area
- 8/17: Library book club for September posted
- 8/16: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 8/6: Added two Selectmen's notices
- 8/10: Updated Selectmen's notice at the right
- 7/26: Added Affordable Health Care question and answer meetings at the library notice
- 7/26: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 6/23: School Board minutes updated
- 6/18: Goffe's Mill Bridge funding notice posted
- 6/18: Notice about the administrative assistant's e-mail changing posted.
- 5/27: New page dedicated to the Friends of Wentworth Parks and Recreation posted.
- 5/27: Notice about the Historical Society Museum posted.
- 5/25: Added notice about Story Hour on haitus until the fall
- 5/25: Frequently Asked Questions page updated to contain downloadable statistical information about Wentworth.
- 3/19: Added 2015 Legion Speedway schedule to the Notices section
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
Town Clerk/Tax Collector Office Closure
Due to training, the Town Clerk/Tax Collector office will be closed on September 9 and 10.
Posted Tue., Sep. 01, 09:45 PM
Selectmen's Office Closure
Selectmen’s office will be closed the week of August 20-27 and there will be no Selectmen’s Meeting August 25.
Updated Thu. Aug. 20, 06:09 PM
Posted Thu., Aug. 06, 07:41 PM
2015 Hazardous Waste Collection
There are two upcoming opportunities to recycle hazardous waste:
- Sunday, August 23, 2015 in Littleton, NH
- Saturday, September 26, 2015 in Plymouth
Information about these events is listed in these flyers:
Posted Mon., Aug. 17, 08:08 PM
September Book Club
The next book for the book group is Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed. Copies are available at the library. The discussion date is September 14th at 6 p.m.
Posted Mon., Aug. 17, 07:54 PM
Selectmen's September 15 Meeting
At the Selectmen's meeting on September 15th the Selectmen will hold a public hearing at 6:10 pm regarding the Petition for the Town to lay out the first 300 feet Mica Mine road as a town highway.
The public is invited to attend.
Updated Mon., Aug. 10, 08:08 PM
Posted Thu., Aug. 06, 07:39 PM
Affordable Health Care Questions?
On two Mondays in August, the 10th and 24th, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., there will be an outreach/enrollment coordinator from Mid-State Health Center at the library to answer any questions about the Affordable Healthcare Act and/or the Marketplace.
Posted Sun., Jul. 26, 09:00 AM
August Book Club
The next book for the book group is Songs of Willow Frost by Jaime Frost. Copies are available at the library. The discussion date is August 10th at 6 p.m.
Posted Sat., Jul. 18, 08:37 PM
Town E-mail Address Change
Starting July 15, 2015, the Administrative Assistant's e-mail address will change to .
Posted Thu., Jun. 18, 08:09 PM
Funding for the Goffe's Mill Bridge
The Friends of the Wentworth Parks and Recreation have set up a page on GoFundMe to raise funds for the restoration of the Goffe's Mill Bridge. The link is: http://www.gofundme.com/sponsorabridge.
Thanks to everyone for your continued support!
Disclaimer: "[The Friends] are privately funded non-profit registered with the State of New Hampshire Charitable Trust Unit" (Friends website). This fundraiser is for a private organization and is not a part of the town of Wentworth's municipality.
Posted Thu., Jun. 18, 07:50 PM
The Town is seeking volunteers to assist in the repainting of the town common bandstand. Paul Ducharme has generously offered to assist with this undertaking, but will need some help. All materials will be supplied, if interested please contact Paul at 986-2604.
Posted Fri., Jun. 12, 02:56 PM
Historical Society Museum
The Historical Society Museum is open every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm from the Saturday before Memorial Day to the Saturday before Labor Day.
In preparation for the upcoming 250th anniversary of Wentworth we are sprucing up the inside and outside of the museum. Stop in this summer!
Posted Wed., May. 27, 07:24 PM
Library Story Hour
Webster Memorial Library's Story Hour is on haitus until the fall.
Posted Mon., May. 25, 10:01 AM
Legion Speedway 2015 Race Track Schedule
The Legion Speedway has posted their 2015 schedule. A copy of the schedule is posted below.
Posted Thu., Mar. 19, 08:07 PM
The Town of Wentworth is seeking a volunteer to be the district representative to the Pemi-Baker Solid Waste District.
If interested, contact the Town Clerk at 603-764-5244, the Selectmen's office at 603-764-995, or any Selectman.
Posted Thu., Mar. 19, 07:51 PM