- 12/7: List of holiday closures and schedule changes posted
- 12/7: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 12/7: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 12/7: Frequently Asked Questions page updated.
- 11/24: Property Tax Information updated
- 11/24: School Board minutes updated
- 10/14: Posted reminder about snow removal.
- 10/14:: Posted reminder about overnight parking starting November..
- 10/14: Posted reminder about Transfer Station hours changing November 1.
- 10/7: Volunteers needed to help paint the bandstand - see notice to the left.
- 9/29: Updated information about the disposal of prescription drugs on the Trash/Recycling page.
- 9/15: Posted a revised Dufour Bridge schedule on the Ongoing Town Projects page.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
Budget Meeting Workshops
Budget meeting workshops have been scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2013 starting at 9 am:
- 9:00 – 10:00 am Selectmen’s Budget/Transfer Station
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Highway Department
- 11:00 – 11:30 am Town Clerk/Tax Collector
- 11:30 – 12:00 pm Trustee/Conservation
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm Fire Department
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm Police Department
- Library TBD
Posted Sat., Dec. 07, 07:07 PM
Holiday Closures and Schedule Changes
Here is a list of the following holiday and schedule changes:
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's Office:
- Dec. 24, open 9 am to 3 pm
- Dec. 25, closed
- Dec. 26, open 9 am to 2 pm
- Dec. 31, open 9 am to 3 pm
- Jan. 1, closed
- Jan. 2, open 9 am to 2 pm
- The meeting normally scheduled for December 24 has been rescheduled for Monday, December 23 at 6 p.m.
Posted Sat., Dec. 07, 06:07 PM
Reminder About Snow Removal
No person shall park any vehicle on a public way or sidewalk within the Town of Wentworth in such a way as to hinder the removal of snow from the streets of Wentworth by the Town of Wentworth or the State of New Hampshire.
Posted Mon., Oct. 14, 02:58 PM
It shall be unlawful to park any vehicle on either side of any street or Municipal Parking lot in the Town of Wentworth between the hours of 12:00 Midnight and 6:00 AM, between November 1 and May 1 of any year.
Posted Mon., Oct. 14, 02:58 PM
Property For Sale
- 86 Buffalo Road (.89 ac.)
- 119 Frescoln Road (5.1 ac. )
- Rowentown Road (5 ac)
For more information please contact:
7 Atwell Hill
Wentworth, NH 03282
Updated Wed., Oct. 14, 2:24 PM
Posted Sat., Mar. 02, 08:27 AM
The Town is seeking volunteers to assist in the repainting of the Town Common Bandstand. Paul Ducharme has generously offered to assist with this undertaking, but will need some help. All materials will be supplied, if interested please contact Paul at 986-2604.
Posted Mon., Oct. 07, 04:25 PM
Ongoing Town Projects
An update to the Dufour Road Bridge project schedule has been posted to the Ongoing Town Projects page.
Posted Sun., Sep. 15, 08:52 PM