- 4/10: Added the upcoming Wentworth Historical Society meeting to the calendar and notices section.
- 4/10: Updated the road weight limits. See notice to the left.
- 4/8: Updated the Library Updates notice. The adult book group starts on April 15.
- 4/2: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 4/1: School Board minutes updated
- 3/13: Posted notice about the Property Inventory forms due on April 15th.
- 3/9: Posted new complaint form on the Forms page.
- 3/9: Posted 2014 State of NH DRA equalization assessment letter to the Property Tax Information page.
- 3/9: Posted reminder about salt and sand..
- 1/13: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 12/7: Frequently Asked Questions page updated.
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
The town office address is P.O. Box 2, Wentworth, NH 03282-0002 and it is located at 7 Atwell Hill Road (near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A) in Wentworth.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector's phone number: 603-764-5244
Selectmen/Administrative Assistant phone number:
Road Weight Limits
The current road limit in Wentworth is 6 tons.
Posted Thu., Apr. 10, 09:34 PM
Historical Society Meeting
The Wentworth Historical Society will have its first meeting on April 24, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Historical Museum across from the Town Hall.
Posted Thu., Apr. 10, 09:25 PM
The library hours will be changing as of April 7th to the following:
- Monday 1-7
- Wednesday 11-5
- Saturday—9-12 (no change)
The adult book group will change to a different night, the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6 pm starting April 15.
Updated Tue., Apr. 8, 04:04 AM
Posted Tue., Apr. 01, 02:36 AM
Property Inventory Forms
Property inventory forms will be mailed out soon and are due no later than April 15th.
These can be downloaded from the New Hampshire Department of Revenue's website at http://www.revenue.nh.gov/
Posted Thu., Mar. 13, 08:54 PM
Reminder about Salt and Sand
The Selectboard recently discussed residents use of sand and salt from the town garage.
Residents are allowed to use a bucket or two of sand.
Residents are not allowed to take salt out of the salt shed.
Posted Sun., Mar. 09, 05:58 PM
Transfer Station Summer Hours
The Transfer Station is now on the following summer hours:
- Wednesday: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Posted Tue., Mar. 04, 08:39 PM
2014 Dog Licenses
2014 dog licenses are now available at the Town Clerk/Tax Collector's office.
Posted Thu., Feb. 06, 03:18 PM
Wentworth Common Bridge
E-mail regarding the Wentworth Common Bridge from Mark Richardson, Administrator, Bridge Design Bureau, NH Department of Transportation.
Posted Tue., Dec. 17, 07:24 PM
Reminder About Snow Removal
No person shall park any vehicle on a public way or sidewalk within the Town of Wentworth in such a way as to hinder the removal of snow from the streets of Wentworth by the Town of Wentworth or the State of New Hampshire.
Posted Mon., Oct. 14, 02:58 PM
It shall be unlawful to park any vehicle on either side of any street or Municipal Parking lot in the Town of Wentworth between the hours of 12:00 Midnight and 6:00 AM, between November 1 and May 1 of any year.
Posted Mon., Oct. 14, 02:58 PM
Property For Sale
- 86 Buffalo Road (.89 ac.)
- 119 Frescoln Road (5.1 ac. )
- Rowentown Road (5 ac)
For more information please contact:
7 Atwell Hill
Wentworth, NH 03282
Updated Wed., Oct. 14, 2:24 PM
Posted Sat., Mar. 02, 08:27 AM