Please note that some events in the calendar were added months in advance. Attendees are strongly encouraged to call the sponsoring organization to confirm the day and time.
- 3/16: Selectmen's minutes updated
- 3/14: Posted notice about the March 28 selectboard meeting with the Mt. Moosilauke ATV Club.
- 3/2: Updated the transfer station fee schedule and list of accepted items on the Trash/Recycling page.
- 3/2: Added March library book club information to the notices section
- 2/28: Added a copy of the sample town ballot for this year's town meeting to the notices section of the home page
- 2/27: Added a copy of the town report, budget, and warrant articles the notices section of the home page
- 2/27: Planning Commission minutes updated
- 2/27: Trustees of the Trust Fund minutes updated.
- 2/27: Added the dates for this year's hazardous waste collections to the Trash/Recycling page.
- 2/18: Updated the Historical Society page with Boston Post Cane information and some historical photos.
- 2/18: Updated the Wentworth 250 page with a summary of last year's events and photos from the tour through Wentworth's history.
- 2/16: Added the date for the annual school business meeting to the Town Meeting 2017 notice.
- 2/16: Added document describing the Plymouth Regional High School Career and Technical Center Renovations to the town meeting documents notice below.
- 2/9: Added list of people running for office at town meeting to the town meeting notice
- 1/23: Added upcoming budget hearing to the calendar.
- 1/19: School Board minutes updated
- 1/19: Added Supervisor of the Checklist meeting information to the Notices section.
- 1/12: Added notice with town meeting dates and times
- 1/12: Added notice about the new square dancing location.
- 12/22: Added annual parking and snow reminder notices to the ongoing notices section below.
- 12/11: Added notice about the old town hall closure
If you have any questions about or suggestions for the website, please
Thank you for visiting the official website for the Town of Wentworth, New Hampshire.
P.O. Box 2
7 Atwell Hill Road
Wentworth, NH 03282-0002
(near the intersection of Routes 25 and 25A)
There is a computer for public use available in the lobby for viewing assessing information and the town website. Note that there is not a printer connected to this computer. There will be one in the future.
Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Deborah Ziemba, Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Town Clerk/Tax Collector Assistant
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Town Meeting 2017
Town Meeting 2017
Saturday, March 11, 4:30 pm
Annual school business meeting at the Wentworth Elementary School
Tuesday, March 14, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Town election at the Wentworth Elementary School
Saturday, March 18, 1:00 pm
Town business meeting at the Wentworth Elementary School
Posted Thu., Jan. 12, 08:33 PM
Town Meeting Documents 2017
- 2016 Wentworth Annual Report
2016_wentworth_annual_report.pdf 6.7 MB
- 2017 Budget of the Town of Wentworth
2017_budget_town_of_wentworth.pdf 1.5 MB
- 2017 Warrant and Budget of the Town of Wentworth
2017_warrant_and_budget.pdf 293 KB
- A list of open positions and people running for office is listed here:
2017_list_of_open_positions.pdf 183 KB
- Sample town ballot
2017_wentworth_sample_town_ballot.pdf 280 KB
- Information about the Plymouth Regional High School Career and Technical Center Renovations are listed here:
2017_plymouth_rhsctc_proposed_renovations.pdf 2.79 MB
Updated Mon., Feb. 27, 08:27 PM
Posted Thu., Feb. 16, 07:51 PM
Supervisor of the Checklist Meetings
The Supervisor of the Checklist will hold the following meetings in order to allow any additions/deletions/changes to the voter registration list:
- January 24th at 7 pm
- March 4th at 11 am
Posted Thu., Jan. 19, 08:30 PM
Public Meeting March 28
On March 28 at 6:00 pm the Mt. Moosilauke ATV Club will meet with the selectboard at the Wentworth Town Office to publicly speak about the OHRV trails in Warren and Wentworth areas.
The public is invited.
Posted Tue., Mar. 14, 07:59 PM
Webster Memorial Library March 2017 Book Club
The March book group title is The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell. Copies are available at the library and the group meets March 13th at 6 pm.
Posted Thu., Mar. 02, 08:29 PM
Other notices from the police department are listed on the Wentworth Police Department's blog at http://wentworth-nh-police.blogspot.com.
Old Town Hall Closure
Per the order of the Selectmen and Fire Chief, as of December 11, 2016, the old town hall will be closed until further notice.
Posted Fri., Nov. 18, 01:47 PM
New Square Dancing Location
Square Dancing that was previously held at the old town hall is currently being held at the Wentworth Elementary School. Same time, same night, just different location!
Posted Thu., Jan. 12, 07:53 PM
Reminder About Snow Removal
No person shall park any vehicle on a public way or sidewalk within the Town of Wentworth in such a way as to hinder the removal of snow from the streets of Wentworth by the Town of Wentworth or the State of New Hampshire.
Posted Thu., Dec. 22, 07:50 PM
It shall be unlawful to park any vehicle on either side of any street or municipal parking lot in the Town of Wentworth between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 6:00 am, between November 1 and May 1 of any year.
Posted Thu., Dec. 22, 07:49 PM